The shrinkage label is used to pack both food and non-food products and has the following benefits and
- Protects from UV rays and retains its appearance during freezing and cooling;
- The ability to cover the surface of the container complex and original form;
- Hides physical and technical surface defects;
- The image does not fade, does not get wet, is not damaged by friction during transportation due to printing on the inside of the label;
- Increases the printing area of information across the entire surface of the label;
- Ability to use three-dimensional design, the use of the effect of transparency, translucency, haze;
- For the convenience of customers, the shrink, sleeve labels can be added with a transverse or longitudinal
perforation, as well as a tear-off tape;
- Ability to label shrink labels automatically without the use of glue.
FULL PROFILE LABEL
Full Profile Label covers the entire surface of the container with a complex and original form, increases the area of information application over the entire surface
Linear (partial) label allows combining the best structure of the container and a bright product label for the highest quality presentation of the goods during the sale.
Cup label allows improving the appearance of products. The use of thermo-lacquer, maximum adhesion of the label to the product is achieved. This eliminates the possibility of a label slipping from products during transport and operation.
Shrink caps (control of the first opening). The use of a heat shrink cap allows controlling the first opening before purchasing the product, and protects your product from counterfeiting.
Materials: application and properties
Combines high quality and relatively low cost. It is used for containers of simple or complex shape with a difference of the diameters of the bottom part and the neck of not more than 60%. This is due to the maximum possible degree of transverse shrinkage. Longitudinal shrinkage does not exceed 5%
It is used for printing labels in cases where an extremely high degree of shrinkage is required; it is used for containers of complex geometric shapes. The maximum possible degree of transverse shrinkage is 77%. Longitudinal shrinkage does not exceed 2%
Complies with strict environmental requirements and has a high level of maximum shrinkage – 74%. The lower density of the material provides a higher concealment of the product. Longitudinal shrinkage can reach 10%